Palmyra High School will host annual Sports Night events Saturday, Aug. 17.
Parents and fans will get a chance to see their athletes in action during special scrimmage events and also hear from the coaches and take part in a meal.
The following is a schedule of the events:
• 4:30 p.m. -- softball parent meeting, Flower City Park;
• 5 p.m. -- softball scrimmage, Flower City Park;
• 4:45 p.m. -- tennis parent meeting, high school courts;
• 5 p.m. -- tennis scrimmage, school courts;
• 6 p.m. football parent meeting, middle school field;
• 6 p.m. cross country parent meeting, middle school;
• 6 p.m. -- Booster Club meal, middle school parking lot (hotdog, chips and drink - provided to fall student athletes for free);
• 7 p.m. -- introduction of all students participating in football, softball, cross country, tennis, girls golf, poms and cheerleading for the 2019 fall season, middle school field; and
• football scrimmage to follow immediately after the introductions.